Welcome

Welcome to the place where nothing is off limits! Sometimes it is hard to hear your voice in our society. This is a place where all I care about is your voice. I am a black working woman. But I know that sometimes people put you in a box. You are not just a wife, mother, nurse, sister, daughter. You are all those things and more. And sometimes you can't tell your husband how you feel about something, or maybe he just won't understand. Men maybe you feel like no one can know how hard it is to be a man in this day and time. Tell me why, I want us all to try to understand each other. Corey doesn't judge. I only want to talk. This is my safe place and I would love it to be yours as well. We will talk about everything from politics to sexual health. Let your voices be heard! Welcome.

Corey

Saturday, September 10, 2011

how important is sex in your relationship?

Hello again,

The end of summer is here again and you know what that means! Everyone will go from dressing like sex on a beach to warmer choices like jeans and light jackets. Then the winter will be in full swing and everyone knows that everyone wants someone to snuggle up close to on those balmy nights. It is also a widely known thought that men tend to be more into dating when it is snowing outside. But the effects of winter love can set the tone for the rest of the relationship. Is the soul gripping sex you had when you first met your love going to be able to hold up as the cold turns warm or more importantly when the new relationship turns into a seasoned one.
Not having sex as often as you once did does not mean the fire went out does it? Of course not, there are a number of different aspects that are also involved like, age, stress, illness. Damn don't be so selfish all the time! So men bug their women to have sex more often, married men more than single but it still happens. But I tell you this from a married woman's piont of view. I love that fact that after all this time you still find me worth while, but when you want to bully me into anything sexual you have now turned something that I used to want into a chore I have to perform before I can get some sleep. Last time I checked no one likes chores!
Why should I have to enjoy it any less because you are guiltying me into it. If you are making that big a deal about it maybe the relationship isn't as picture perfect as you thought. Can your relationship stain that storm? If not you have some things to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

issueswithcorey