Welcome

Welcome to the place where nothing is off limits! Sometimes it is hard to hear your voice in our society. This is a place where all I care about is your voice. I am a black working woman. But I know that sometimes people put you in a box. You are not just a wife, mother, nurse, sister, daughter. You are all those things and more. And sometimes you can't tell your husband how you feel about something, or maybe he just won't understand. Men maybe you feel like no one can know how hard it is to be a man in this day and time. Tell me why, I want us all to try to understand each other. Corey doesn't judge. I only want to talk. This is my safe place and I would love it to be yours as well. We will talk about everything from politics to sexual health. Let your voices be heard! Welcome.

Corey

Monday, May 3, 2010

Afraid of alone

Leave Your Sleep (2CD)Dark Tide, The


Has anyone ever heard the saying that, a beautiful woman is the most inscure woman? It is true and nothing brings it out more than a woman in love. At first you try to talk to yourself like no, stop this! this is not me! You try to shake the feelings. Thinking to yourself what does it matter if he doesn't love me. There are 10 other brothers out there right now wishing i would call them so they could have the chance to love me. But none of those other men matter. You could care less. And if you were to even meet up with any of these men you would feel empty inside. WHY you ask. HE is not the one you want. The one you want makes you laugh and cry. Makes you feel loved and forgotten at the same time! The one you love doesn't understand half of what you are saying but tries his best to. The one that loves you is in awe that a beautiful woman such as you is so inscure, and so afraid of alone. He is in awe because he says he would never leave you, so you live in fear that one day he will.So i say to you beautiful woman try to live in love, instead of fear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

issueswithcorey