Welcome

Welcome to the place where nothing is off limits! Sometimes it is hard to hear your voice in our society. This is a place where all I care about is your voice. I am a black working woman. But I know that sometimes people put you in a box. You are not just a wife, mother, nurse, sister, daughter. You are all those things and more. And sometimes you can't tell your husband how you feel about something, or maybe he just won't understand. Men maybe you feel like no one can know how hard it is to be a man in this day and time. Tell me why, I want us all to try to understand each other. Corey doesn't judge. I only want to talk. This is my safe place and I would love it to be yours as well. We will talk about everything from politics to sexual health. Let your voices be heard! Welcome.

Corey

Saturday, May 29, 2010

When you don't know what you have

Hello again family!
My topic today, has been called many things. Now days most of our youth calls it hating. I am going to go with not knowing what you have until its gone. Now this topic came about while me and my husband to be were talking about happiness. How do you know if you are happy? Do people find themselves thinking back on a time where they thought they were having a really rough time. And upon looking back think "damn I had a good time". Were they happy? Is the presence of a good time considered happiness? Now as always family, I will tell you my position on the subject, and I would really love some feedback. I think happiness is the frame of mind, when even though you are worried that bills may not get paid, and you have to go to work and do all the things that society tells you a responsible adult has to do. But when you get up and look around yourself, or in the mirror you smile. Through all the ups and downs and ins and outs, you still wouldn't be anywhere else. That is what my happiness is. What is yours.
With love until next time!
Truely Yours Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment

issueswithcorey