Welcome

Welcome to the place where nothing is off limits! Sometimes it is hard to hear your voice in our society. This is a place where all I care about is your voice. I am a black working woman. But I know that sometimes people put you in a box. You are not just a wife, mother, nurse, sister, daughter. You are all those things and more. And sometimes you can't tell your husband how you feel about something, or maybe he just won't understand. Men maybe you feel like no one can know how hard it is to be a man in this day and time. Tell me why, I want us all to try to understand each other. Corey doesn't judge. I only want to talk. This is my safe place and I would love it to be yours as well. We will talk about everything from politics to sexual health. Let your voices be heard! Welcome.

Corey

Monday, May 3, 2010

feelings (post of utter discontent)

Trouble In MindWhat are feelings. Are they just little annoyances that women have and can't control just to annoy men and the other people that don't agree. Upon a conversation that i had earlier this year i was told that i can control my feelings but i just chose not to. I say to that even if i tell you that i am not mad when i am isn't going to make me not mad. That is stupid. if i feel something then that is what it is whether it be happy, sad, anger, or any other random emotion that i chose to display at that time. And saying otherwise is not going to make me any better or worse and its damn sure not going to make it easier to interact with me. because if i lie to you and say, no i'm not mad, i still am and i am actually holding a grudge against you. and that never ends well. I guess that what i am saying on this little rant of mine is this: if you don't want me to lie to you about anything then why is it ok to hide or lie about my feelings. I am not really happy, and you can't force me. so there. let me know your thoughts if you have any. Love sucks. goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

issueswithcorey