Welcome

Welcome to the place where nothing is off limits! Sometimes it is hard to hear your voice in our society. This is a place where all I care about is your voice. I am a black working woman. But I know that sometimes people put you in a box. You are not just a wife, mother, nurse, sister, daughter. You are all those things and more. And sometimes you can't tell your husband how you feel about something, or maybe he just won't understand. Men maybe you feel like no one can know how hard it is to be a man in this day and time. Tell me why, I want us all to try to understand each other. Corey doesn't judge. I only want to talk. This is my safe place and I would love it to be yours as well. We will talk about everything from politics to sexual health. Let your voices be heard! Welcome.

Corey

Monday, May 3, 2010

why lie

Telling Lies: Clues to Deceit in the Marketplace, Politics, and Marriage, Third EditionInsired by a very old lie


I sit here smiling at you

you don't know, but i know what you do

you are committed thats true

you stick to your story i give it to you

but i saw you, with her

her arms, wrapped around you like a warm coat

you kissed her with a warmth, a passion

i could not describe

i am not angry, no not at first

curious, my envy overwelms me

why is she so special, why am i not

but you are sitting here, in front of me

eating breakfast, explaining how so much work had to be done

and you would be home late again

not knowing that i know

1 comment:

  1. not insired by my husband to be, he tells the truth to a fault.lol

    ReplyDelete

issueswithcorey